We had a snow day today. No, I’m not in third grade. I’m 25, but I work somewhere that actually cares about the safety of its employees. So here I am on my couch. Safe and sound. Unfortunately, snow days don’t bring out the best in me.
- 8 Mexican Chocolate Cookies (see yesterday’s blog post for the recipe)
- Glass of milk (skim, of course)
- Bag of buttered popcorn with parmesan cheese sprinkled on it (that makes it healthier, right?)
- 10 Creamy Ranch Pringle’s
- Another glass of milk with three spoonfuls of Strawberry NesQuik (maybe I am in third grade…)
Exhibit B. Here’s what I haven’t done today:
- Brushed my teeth
- Looked in the mirror (for my own safety and sense of self-worth)
- Changed out of my pajamas
Did I also mention that I’ve only been up for TWO HOURS and it’s 2:46 right now? For the safety of the floor between the couch and the kitchen, I should probably stay on the couch for the rest of the afternoon, don’t you think? I agree.
What would you do (or not do) on a snow day?